After the sample is completed and the customer confirms the details of production, we will arrange the production of bulk goods, the production cycle of bulk goods is 30-40 days. The specific steps are as follows:
1. Bulk purchase of cloth and pre-production sample. Before mass production, our sample-making department will make a pre-production sample, which will be used to refer to the size, line and other production details to ensure the quality of production. Pre-production sample usually takes 5 to 7 days to complete. At the same time, our purchase will purchase cloth from the cloth market or custom-made cloth according to the order. After the cloth is bought back, the cloth will be checked and pre-shrinked.
2. After confirming that the pre-production sample is correct with the customer, cutting will be arranged. It usually takes 1-2 days. Then send out cutting pieces to embroidery, printing, hot-stamping and so on.
3. Usually the printer sends several pieces to the factory to confirm the printing, embroidery or stamping, such as the color, location, size and quality of logo. This will take 2-3 days.
4. After confirming the logo, inform the printer to arrange batch printing, embroidery, hot stamping and so on. Usually 3-4 days.
5. After receiving all the cutting pieces, the printing quality will be checked. Then the workshop manager arranges the production meeting to confirm the production process and process, and then arranges the workers to carry out the production line. The quality will be checked randomly during the production process. The production usually takes 10-15 days.
6. Quality Inspection and packaging of bulk goods. It usually takes 3-5 days. It includes the following steps:
1. Cutting and ironing of ready-made clothes. After sewing, it will flow to the packaging workshop for thread cutting and ironing.
2) Quality inspection. After cutting and ironing, ready-made clothes will be arranged for quality inspection, defective products are not allowed to pass inspection and packaging to customers.
3) Packaging. Packing according to customer's requirement.