You know what? Health is the basic factor for women to enjoy a quiet life, have a smooth birth and have healthy babies. A healthy woman can withstand the high tension during labor and childbirth better than a frail woman, and has better recovery ability. In India, many pregnant and lying-in women learn and practice systematic yoga. Because yoga can give them a lot of help, mentally and physically ready to meet the baby.
1. Yoga for Pregnant Mothers, can help you improve blood circulation and relieve physical discomfort.
Through yoga practice, you can improve your blood circulation, strengthen the strength and flexibility of muscles, strengthen the hip, spine and abdominal muscles to support the weight of the baby in the uterus, relieve back pain, strengthen joints and muscles, prevent bone loss and muscle fatigue.
2. Yoga for Pregnant Mothers, can make you breathe smoothly and relax physically and mentally.
By practicing yoga, you can understand the correct breathing techniques and relaxation methods, so that your heart and lungs muscles are in good condition, laying the foundation for natural labor and postpartum physical recovery.
3. Yoga for Pregnant Mothers, can help you control abdominal muscle strength and shorten labor.
In unconscious exercises, relax or control your abdominal muscles, and expand your pelvis and uterus contractions. Do you know? This is very helpful to alleviate or reduce the pain and discomfort in the production process, so that you can enjoy the happiness of shortening the birth process.
4. Yoga for Pregnant Mothers, can help you build self-confidence and peace of mind.
You know what? Confidence during pregnancy is very important for you to maintain peace of mind. Yoga practice during pregnancy can help you build self-confidence. You are full of expectations for natural labor and postpartum recovery. At the same time, regular yoga exercises can help you reduce a lot of postpartum pain and fatigue.
5. Yoga for Pregnant Mothers, can help you improve your attention and reduce anxiety.
Yoga Breathing Method for Pregnant Mothers, relaxes your tense mood, improves your attention, makes you more aware of your body and fetal development, alleviates prenatal anxiety, tension and fear, and you will be more smooth and safe during childbirth.
6. Yoga for Pregnant Mothers, can make you strengthen your body's balance.
After a period of practice, you find that the flexibility of your entire muscle tissue has greatly improved. Walking smoothly, even if your stomach gets bigger and heavier day by day, you will feel that your body has a balanced force to support. You're so happy because you don't worry about accidents because you're shaking around.
7. Yoga for Pregnant Mothers, can help you breathe smoothly, improve shortness of breath and depression.
During yoga practice, pregnant mothers stimulate glands that control hormone secretion, increase and accelerate blood circulation. As a result, breathing is well controlled, chest tightness and shortness of breath are improved.
8. Yoga for Pregnant Mothers, can make you improve sleep and eliminate insomnia.
Practicing yoga makes your sleep more fragrant, insomnia disappears, and the situation that you used to lie uncomfortably does not exist. You find it easy to fall asleep and sleep until dawn.
9. Yoga for Pregnant Mothers, can make babies flexible, acute and healthy.
You know what? While practicing yoga, you can give the fetus appropriate and gentle stimulation and massage, so that increase the fetus's response to the outside world, the fetus can become more flexible, sensitive and healthy.